Features and advantages
- Gilbert Slow Down Belt changes position according to production.
- Slow Down Brushes are used to maintain contact with boards on belt.
- Aggressive belt leaves no marks on the wood.
- The Slow Down Belt can be controlled by the Automatic Positioning System.
- Easy to use, the Gilbert Automatic Positioning System allows efficient recipe changes, greater flexibility in production, less downtime and a safer environment.
- Fully electric, the Slow Down Belt reduces energy consumption.
- The electric system reduces maintenance and operation costs.
- Eliminating hydraulics permits safer operations.
- The Automatic Positioning System allows operators to remotely control the Slow Down Belt, reducing the risk of injury.
- The Slowdown Belt requires very little maintenance.