Features and advantages
- The heavy duty design ensures maximum performance in hard wood as well as in multi-stem wood.
- Gilbert unique and exclusive saw stops protect the saw drive system and the saw disc against impact and gyroscopic deflection. Hydraulic components and STRENX steel offer superior strength under all operating conditions.
- Gilbert unique bolted saw drive system and the easy access to hydraulic components allows quick maintenance and increases uptime.
- The conical base is designed to facilitate clearance for fast saw recovery. Moreover, Gilbert felling head ensures that the bunches are optimized for the skidder..
- The wide front throat opening accommodates butt flare and the innovative geometry allows an accumulation of more trees in tight, straight bunches. Moreover, the powerful 350 degrees wrist is strong enough to handle any size of timber.
Technical specsChangez d'unité de mesure
|Cutting capacity (mm)||546||597||706|
|Saw Blade (mm)||1346||1422||1676|
|Accumulation area (m2)||0.43||0.47||0.59|
|Max. front opening (mm)||1461||1499||1578|
|Weight with high rotation wrist 40° (Kg)||2636||3182||3545|
|Weight with high rotation wrist 350° (Kg)||2955||3431||3773|
|Cutting capacity (Po)||21.5||23.5||27.5|
|Saw Blade (Po)||53||56||66|
|Accumulation area (P2)||4.53||5.0||6.3|
|Max. front opening (Po)||57.5||59||59 3/4|
|Weight with high rotation wrist 40° (lbs)||5800||7000||7800|
|Weight with high rotation wrist 350° (lbs)||6500||7550||8300|