The slow down belt is designed to decelerate lumber from high speed planers. It gently slows pieces down without damaging the wood.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Gilbert slow down belt changes position according to production.
- Slow down brushes are used to maintain contact with boards on belt.
- Aggressive belt leaves no marks on the wood.
- The slow down belt can be controlled by the automatic positioning system.
- Easy to use, the Gilbert automatic positioning system allows efficient recipe changes, greater flexibility in production, less downtime and a safer environment.
PRECISION AND ACCURACY
- Fully electric, the slow down belt reduces energy consumption.
- The electric system reduces maintenance and operation costs.
- Eliminating hydraulics permits safer operations.
- The automatic positioning system allows operators to remotely control the slow down belt, reducing the risk of injury.
- The slowdown belt requires very little maintenance.
Available on the Gilbert planers and can be installed in all other planer lines.