STRIKING… AND POWERFUL
Gilbert Six Roll planer is designed to deliver high performance while producing a luxurious lumber finish. Using ‘’Pull-Through’’ technology, the Gilbert Six Roll planer runs up to 3000 feet per minute (900 meters per minute). It is controlled by an exclusive, user friendly automatic positioning system which increases flexibility. Its compact design permits the Gilbert Six Roll planer to fit into your existing layout.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- The Gilbert planer runs with a gap between each piece, each piece is independently pulled into the planer.
- ‘’Pull-Through’’ technology prevents overlapping and breakage in the machine, allowing the operator to run damaged end boards with less trim loss.
- This technology reduces downtime and increases productivity.
- The Gilbert planer has the highest running uptime, over 95%. It rarely ever stops!
A FURIOUS PACE
- Gilbert Six Roll planer runs up to 3000 feet per minute (900 meters per minute).
- Generating significant payback by producing higher grades.
- Its sturdy, heavy-duty frame prevents vibration.
- Gilbert Six Roll planer is equipped with 14 in (350 mm) cutting circle cutterheads and up to 36 knives.
- The Gilbert automatic positioning system, installed on all planers, controls the four cutterheads and an unlimited number of additional axes.
- Optimal precision and higher grades.
- Easy to use, the automatic positioning system allows fast and efficient changeovers.
- Greater flexibility in production, less downtime and a safe environment.
- Equipped with a quick release system, it immediately resumes production after jam ups, reducing down time.
PRECISION AND ACCURACY
- Equipped with electric motorization, Gilbert planer ensures steady speed, high accuracy planing and safe operations.
- Gilbert electric motorization reduces maintenance and operation costs.
- No hydraulics means high energy savings.
SAEFTY A PRIORITY
- The Gilbert planer rarely stops, minimizing operator interventions and reducing risk of injury.
- The automatic positioning system allows operators to control the planer from outside the planer room.
- Automatic jointing for the top and bottom heads, a recent technical upgrade, increases safety.