HEAVY-DUTY FOR HIGH QUALITY
Gilbert Timber Power Planer is built for big timbers: Glulam, CLT, log cabin beams and more. It can process high quality timbers up to 16’’ high by 36’’ wide. It is controlled by an exclusive, user friendly automatic positioning system which increases flexibility, productivity and safety.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High quality mass timber up to 16’’ high by 36’’ wide
- Generating significant payback by producing higher grades.
- The Gilbert automatic positioning system, installed on all planers, controls the cutterheads and an unlimited number of additional axes.
- Optimal precision and higher grades.
- Easy to use, the automatic positioning system allows fast and efficient changeovers.
- Greater flexibility in production, less downtime and a safe environment.
PRECISION AND ACCURACY
- Equipped with electric motorization, Gilbert planer ensures steady speed, high accuracy planing and safe operations.
- Gilbert electric motorization reduces maintenance and operation costs.
- No hydraulics means high energy savings.