FEEDING WOOD AND PRODUCTIVITY
The Gilbert feed table ensures that the planer receives a constant feed. It works at various speeds and runs up to 4000 ft/min (1200 m/min).
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Gilbert feed table ensures a constant feed to the planer.
- It maintains the boards firmly against the guide bar.
- An optional ”thin” board detector can be installed on pineapples.
- An optional third shifting pineapple increases piece count and improves feeding to the planer.
A FURIOUS PACE
- Gilbert feed table runs up to 4000 ft/min (1200 m/min).
PRECISION AND ACCURACY
- Fully electric, the feed table reduces energy consumption.
- The electric system reduces maintenance and operation costs.
- Eliminating hydraulics permits cleaner operations.
- Gilbert feed table can be controlled by the automatic positioning system.
- The feed table requires little maintenance.
Available on the Gilbert planers and can be installed in all other planer lines.