FAST AND STEADY: WINS THE RACE
Electric motorization system ensures a steady speed and is easy to synchronize with minimal motors and VFDs. Gilbert electric motorization reduces maintenance and operation costs while offering a safer environment.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- One motor can drive many rolls.
- Higher torque on each feed roll using less HP.
A FURIOUS PACE
- Feed speed rates from 100 to 4000 ft/min (30 to 1200 m/min)
- Minimal maintenance reduces risk of injury.
- Electric motorization system reduces energy consumption.
- No hydraulics are needed.
- Electric motorization system requires minimal maintenance.
Available on the Gilbert planers and can be retrofitted on all other planers.